Notice to Vendors: The following rules and regulations for the Swift Current Downtown Market Square operations will be STRICTLY ENFORCED.
1. All products sold at the Swift Current Downtown Market Square must conform to Public Health Regulations and Standards of Cleanliness.
2. All products and vendors must comply with all regulations of Saskatchewan Ministry of Health and of the Swift Current Downtown Market Square Committee.
3. Vendors MAY NOT loan, give or sublease the stall(s) assigned to them.
4. The Swift Current Downtown Market Square is a RAIN, SNOW OR SHINE market. All vendors are required to abide by set up times before 9:30 AM and takedown after 2:30 PM.
5. All NSF cheques are subject to a processing fee of $40.00 and no future cheques will be accepted unless certified. The vendor will be suspended from the Market until the issue is resolved.
6. Vendors may sell, sample or display only permitted items as approved in their Swift Current Downtown Market Square application for the current season.
7. All vendors must supply their own tables, complete with covering, up to 8 feet per stall. The entire display including signage must be contained within the allotted 10’x10’ space for the stall.
8. Tents may be rented from the Market Manager for a fee of $10.00 per day (Limited Supply).
9. Vendors must leave their stall area clean and remove all garbage from their stalls, including sandbags.
10. All Vendors’ vehicles must be turned off during unloading/loading. Once unloaded, vendors must park their vehicles off site (behind Legion Hall or City Hall Parking Lot) and then set up. Vendor vehicles not forming part of the market display must be parked off-site. NO EXCEPTIONS unless prior approval has been granted.
11. Stall assignment is at the discretion of the Swift Current Downtown Market Square Manager. Every attempt will be made to assign vendors to an area that suits their needs.
12. NO SMOKING ON MARKET SQUARE! Vendors should be neat and clean in appearance, and must conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. Any complaints received concerning unprofessional conduct, including the use of profane language, smoking, cleanliness of the vendor or vendors’ product, etc., may be considered grounds for dismissal from the Market. Insubordination, the consumption of alcohol or drugs, and fighting during the Market will be cause for immediate dismissal. No warning is required nor will refunds be given.
13. Vendors are responsible to ensure that all participants at their stall follow the Swift Current Downtown Market Square Vendor Rules and Regulations.