Bylaw or Provincial Tickets

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you have received a City of Swift Current Violation Notice for a Bylaw infraction (such as a Parking Ticket), there are two ways you can pay your fine:

  • You can mail your payment to City Hall:

The City of Swift Current
P.O. Box 340
Swift Current, SK, S9H 3W1

NOTE: Please do not remit cash via the mail.

177 1st Avenue NE, Swift Current

NOTE: We also have an After Hours Depositing Service available at City Hall.

The City of Swift Current does not accept payments for Provincial Fines and Tickets. Please pay these fines via the appropriate Provincial Agency.