The City of Swift Current provides residents with utility services including electricity, water, sewer and solid waste such as garbage, yard waste, and recycling.
General Utilities Information
If you wish to connect, transfer or disconnect utility services within the City of Swift Current, the first step is to submit an application to City Hall. Please note that your service may be disconnected if no application is received.
In order to connect, transfer or disconnect utility services, you will need to:
1. Print the Utility Connection/Disconnection/Transfer form. MS Word / PDF
2. Complete the form and sign it.
3. Scan or take a photo of your driver's license.
4. Email the completed form and license to email@example.com or fax to 306-778-2194.
As a customer, you will be responsible for all utility charges up to the date that you notify the City of Swift Current of any changes affecting your utility account. Private arrangements between customers will not be recognized.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your utility bill, please notify the City of Swift Current. Failure to do so will indicate acceptance of your City of Swift Current utility account as billed.
How do I pay my utilities?
Visit our Payment Information page to discover the different payment options that are available to you.
What happens to my utilities when I move?
Visit our Moving page to find out how to transfer or disconnect your utilities when you move.
What utility services does the City of Swift Current provide?
Visit our Utility Services Information page to learn more about the services we offer.
If you have questions regarding your utility services, please contact City Hall:
- Customer Service Representative - connects, disconnects, and transfer of utility services, set-up of Preauthorized Payment Plan (PAP): 306-778-2731
- Cashiers - general inquiries and account payments: 306-778-2701, 306-778-2702