Our new Community Services Online Portal is now live! Click the buttons below to get access to many of our great services. If you have an existing rental contract or swimming pass, or you are a Community Group/Organization that does business with us, please contact us, as an account has been set up for you.
|Online Portal Login||Aquatic Lesson Information||Aquatic Schedule Information|
Registration for the 2022/2023 SWIMMING LESSONS & ADVANCED COURSES opened Thursday, August 4, 2022 @ 8am. CLICK HERE to view the dates & times for swimming lessons. CLICK HERE to view the dates for our Advanced Courses (Lifeguard courses).
- CLICK HERE to view the 2023 AQUATIC CENTRE WINTER SCHEDULE (January 4 - April 30, 2023) *Updated January 9*
- Tuesday nights Public Swim (7pm-8:30pm) are FREE for all youth 14 years old & under. Sponsored by the ACT Swift Current Community Service Group. *Updated December 21*
- During all FAMILY & PUBLIC SWIM times in February all youth 14 years old & under swim for FREE. Sponsored by: Kiwanis Club of Swift Current. *Updated January 31*
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: Due to a swim meet on Sunday, February 12, 2023, the schedule for that day will be different. Please CLICK HERE to see the schedule for that day. *Updated January 9, 2023*
- CLICK HERE to view the 2023 February Break Schedule (February 20 - 26, 2023) *Updated January 31*
- CLICK HERE to view the 2022/2023 AQUATIC CENTRE BROCHURE
The Purpose of the Swift Current Aquatics Department is to enrich peoples' lives in Swift Current and area by providing excellence in a supervised aquatic environment through education and drowning prevention while providing a safe, clean, and enjoyable atmosphere.
The Aquatic Centre is an indoor facility that operates from early-September to mid-June. The Fairview Pool is an outdoor swimming facility that operates from mid-June to early September.
Aquatic Centre Amenities:
- 6-lane, 50 meter pool that ranges in depth from 1 meter to 3.75 meters, at a temperature of 29oC
- 12 X 4 meter Teach Pool at a depth of 0.8 meters with a temperature of 32oC that is ideal for preschoolers and parents
- 6-patron whirl pool to rest your aching muscles or to relax and warm up
- Easy access steps into the main pool
- Wheel chair lift
- Dry sauna
- One 3-meter and two 1-meter diving boards
- Preschool slide
- Rock climbing wall
Swift Current Aquatic Centre
1100 - 11th Avenue NE
Swift Current, SK