City Services

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you move to Swift Current, or change locations within the City, you must apply for City Services (water, sewer, power, etc.).  You must also decide what school division your taxes are going to fund.

Come to City Hall and meet with our Customer Service Representative to set up an account for water, sewer, and power. Call 306-778-2731 for more information.

To determine what division your taxes will fund, contact Nancy at 306-778-2704.