There are two types of signage in the City of Swift Current: Permanent Signs and Portable Signs.
- Permanent Signs are permanently located on the exterior of the building.
- The rules for the placement of Permanent Signs are located in Section 3.24 of Zoning Bylaw No. 4 - 2003.
- The cost for the permit to install a Permanent Sign is $50.
- Contact the Planning & Growth Development Department at (306-778-2714).for more information.
- Portable Signs can be moved to various location throughout the City for upcoming or special events.
- Portable Signs are controlled by Section 3.25 of Zoning Bylaw No. 4 - 2003.
- One individual company is allowed to have a Portable Sign for 120 days in a total calendar year.
- Contact the Planning & Growth Development Department at (306-778-2714) for more information.