There are two types of signage in the City of Swift Current: Permanent Signs and Portable Signs.
- Permanent Signs are permanently located on the exterior of the building.
- The rules for the placement of Permanent Signs are located in Section 3.24 of Zoning Bylaw No. 4 - 2003.
- The cost for the permit to install a Permanent Sign is $50.
- The Contact Person for Permanent Signs is Jackie Schlamp (306-778-2740).
- Portable Signs can be moved to various location throughout the City for upcoming or special events.
- Portable Signs are controlled by Section 3.25 of Zoning Bylaw No. 4 - 2003.
- The cost of a Portable Sign Permit is $25 per sign. One individual company is allowed to have a Portable Sign for 180 days in a total calendar year.
- The Contact Person for Portable Signs is Jackie Schlamp (306-778-2740).