Welcome to the official website of the Swift Current Airport CYYN.
The airport now offers free Wi-Fi to visitors!
Click here to read the Spring 2016 edition of the CYYN Airport News!
Click here to check out upcoming Swift Current Drag Racing Association events at CYYN.
For a comprehensive history of the Swift Current Airport, please click here.
Swift Current Airport is a public facility that accommodates corporate charters, military training, private aircraft, and government aircraft--including the RCMP, STARS, and the provincial air ambulance. Presently, no major carriers provide scheduled passenger service into Swift Current Airport. For flight information, please contact an air carrier. Click here to view the 2016 Airport Fees.
Feel free to contact the following air charter companies for information about charter flight services:
West Wind Aviation 800-667-7742
Transwest Air 800-667-9356
- Medicine Hat:
Integra Air 877-213-8359
- Fractional Ownership Aircraft:
Prairie Winds Aviation
- Swift Current Flying Club
Craft Aviation is a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) providing a wide range of services including routine aircraft maintenance, structural repairs, and painting. Craft Aviation is located at Swift Current Airport at the west end of the apron. Contact Craft Aviation at 306-773-8944 for your aircraft maintenance needs.
Touch N Go Aviation operates a modern, 24-hr self-serve card lock fuel facility at Swift Current Airport located at the west end of the apron. Aviation gasoline (100LL) and turbine fuel (Jet A-1) is available. Pricing is competitive and the easy-to-use terminal accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
Aircraft storage services are available from privately-owned and operated hangars at the airport pending availability. Aircraft storage rates and fees are set by the individual hangar owners.
Lease Space Available
- 2016 Annual Airside Lease Rate is $2.02/m2
- 2016 Annual Groundside Lease Rate is $1.72/m2
- Utilities are available (SaskEnergy natural gas, Saskpower electricity, potable water), connections are the responsibility of the lease holder
- All lease agreements are subject to federal aviation regulatory compliance, RM zoning approval and ultimately City Council approval
Important Links and Phone Numbers
- Tourism Swift Current: Where to eat, stay, and play!
- Car Rentals:
- Taxi Services:
- City Wide Cabs: 306-773-8887
- Rick's Taxi: 306-778-1054
- United Taxi: 306-773-2084
- Saskatchewan Aviation Council
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Highways - Community Airport Partnership
- CASARA (Saskatchewan)
- Swift Current Drag Racing Association
P.O. Box 340
Swift Current, SK
Todd Schultz, Airport Manager: 306-741-6217
Kelly Peterson, Maintenance Personnel: 306-774-9320
Infrastructure & Operations Division: 306-778-2748