We have launched a new web-based app that allows you to quickly report issues with local streetlights to us. The app works on both desktop and mobile devices, and updates in real time.
To report streetlight issues:
- Launch the app
- Zoom to the location you are looking for (As you zoom in, you will see green “light bulb” icons appear — each represents a streetlight in its exact location)
- Click on the icon that represents the streetlight you wish to report
- A new window opens
- Select the streetlight issue that applies from the drop-down menu
- Enter text information if you choose
- Enter name and email address (not required)
- Click to agree to SaskPower’s Terms and Conditions
- Click submit
Once your report is submitted, it will instantly generate a message to us. Upon notification, we will examine the cause of the issue and fix it in a timely fashion.