Standard Planning Review for Autoturn
Please provide an Autoturn plan using the City of Swift Current Fire Department Engine 3 with travel around the site using all driving lanes. Travel paths should begin outside the site illustrating the turn onto the primary entry road/drive, maneuvering around the site, and completed with an illustration demonstrating exiting the site.
If the path begins with a straight approach to the site, the review will not be accepted.
Paths must illustrate the full vehicle swept path (including wheel tracks and out-to-out vehicle overhang sweep) and must indicate a clear, unobstructed travel around the site without impact/collisions to buildings, curbs, landscaping, parking spaces, vehicles, tree overhangs, etc.
The travel path must be designed with a minimum speed of 8 kph.
The Autoturn sheet must provide all of the following:
- all of the apparatus specifications from the above sheet,
- design speed (no less than 8 kph); if speed varies, indicate points of change by notes,
- landscaping from landscape plan,
- parking spaces,
- building footprint, sidewalks, out buildings, etc., from site plan,
- electrical installations such as light standards, car plug-ins, transformers, etc.,
- any obstructions that would impede vehicle travel such as dumpsters, enclosures, gates, fences, posts, etc.
For legibility, the Autoturn exhibit may require several smaller detail sections and/or additional sheets.
The Autoturn Online program can be accessed at Autoturn.