Supplementary Tax

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you renovate your current home or build a new home, you will receive a Supplementary Tax Bill.  These are usually sent out at the end of October.

This bill represents your taxes for the improvements or new construction for the portion of the year in which changes were made after January 1st of the current assessment year.

These supplementary tax bills are also sent to commercial property owners as well for improvements or new construction to their properties.