Due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, the Kinetic Park Campground will be opening June 1st, 2020, in alignment with the Government of Saskatchewan's Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan.
The following restrictions will be in place to maximize the health and safety of all patrons and staff:
• A maximum of 50% of campsites will be available to campers, with no adjacent campsites to be occupied at the same time.
• Campsites will be available via pre-registration only and must be booked online or by calling 306-778-1621.
• The campgrounds will only open for pre-registered campers and will be closed if there are no bookings.
• A limited shower schedule will be posted for campers and public washrooms will only be available during posted hours.
The following map indicates site availability for this season. Sites marked with a black circle are not available due to physical distancing restrictions.
Services (Limitations may be in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic):
- 65 full serviced sites and 60 power only sites with 20, 30 and 50 amp power available
- Pets welcome
- Outside & inside stalling for horses/cattle with water (no bedding or feed available) - additional fees apply
- All sites are back in only
- No fires allowed
Other amenities onsite & nearby:
- Doc’s Town Heritage Village (Open weekends)
- Mennonite Heritage Village www.mennoniteheritagevillage.com
- Swift Current Stock Car Races https://scsca.ca/
- Chinook Pathway close access to biking, rollerblading, walks
- Frontier Days www.swiftcurrentex.com
Click the links below for more information: