Mission Statement: The Purpose of the Swift Current Aquatics Department is to enrich peoples' lives in Swift Current and area by providing excellence in a supervised aquatic environment through education and drowning prevention while providing a safe, clean, and enjoyable atmosphere.
The Aquatic Centre is an indoor facility that operates from early-September to mid-June. The Fairview Pool is an outdoor swimming facility that operates from mid-June to early September.
The Aquatic Centre facility provides:
- 6-lane, 50 meter pool that ranges in depth from 1 meter to 3.75 meters, at a temperature of 29oC
- 12 X 4 meter Teach Pool at a depth of 0.8 meters with a temperature of 32oC that is ideal for preschoolers and parents
- 6-patron whirl pool to rest your aching muscles or to relax and warm up
- Easy access steps into the main pool
- Wheel chair lift
- Dry sauna
- One 3-meter and two 1-meter diving boards
- Tarzan ball
- Preschool slide
- Inflatable slide
- Rock climbing wall
The Aquatic Centre is open from early September till mid June. Please call 306-778-2735 for more information.
Click here to view:
- 2017 Winter Schedule
- 2017 Spring Swimming Lessons - Registration now open!
- February Break Schedule 2017
Free Swimming Times & Special Activities:
- Children ages 6-11 Swim FREE every Tuesday from 7:15-8:30pm thanks to the Elks Lodge!
- For the month of February, children ages 6-11 swim FREE during all Family & Public Swim times. Sponsored by the Swift Current Kiwnis Club. Click here for info.
Swift Current Aquatic Centre
1100 - 11th Avenue NE
Swift Current, SK