Mission Statement: The Purpose of the Swift Current Aquatics Department is to enrich peoples' lives in Swift Current and area by providing excellence in a supervised aquatic environment through education and drowning prevention while providing a safe, clean, and enjoyable atmosphere.
The Aquatic Centre is an indoor facility that operates from early-September to mid-June. The Fairview Pool is an outdoor swimming facility that operates from mid-June to early September.
The Aquatic Centre facility provides:
- 6-lane, 50 meter pool that ranges in depth from 1 meter to 3.75 meters, at a temperature of 29oC
- 12 X 4 meter Teach Pool at a depth of 0.8 meters with a temperature of 32oC that is ideal for preschoolers and parents
- 6-patron whirl pool to rest your aching muscles or to relax and warm up
- Easy access steps into the main pool
- Wheel chair lift
- Dry sauna
- One 3-meter and two 1-meter diving boards
- Tarzan Ball - CLOSED until further notice
- Preschool slide
- Rock climbing wall
Click the links below to view:
- 2019 Aquatic Centre Spring Brochure
- 2019 Aquatic Centre Spring Schedule: May 1 - June 13
- 2018/2019 Fall/Winter/Spring Swimming lessons - now open
- 2019 Summer Swimming Lessons - now open
- Openings in Spring 4 Week Session of lessons
NOTE: Lane Swim & Family Swim on Friday, May 31, 2019 from 11am-1pm, will end 15 minutes early (12:45pm) due to a rental.
** Free Swim every Tuesday from 7:15pm-8:30pm for children 7 to 11 years old. Sponsored by the Fraternal Order of Eagles Swift Current #1728. **
Swift Current Aquatic Centre
1100 - 11th Avenue NE
Swift Current, SK