Seniors’ Source is a monthly Calendar, listing recreational programming designed for adults 55+. These recreational programming will be from The Art Gallery of Swift Current, Swift Current Branch Library, The Swift Current Museum, and The Community Services Recreation Team at the Stockade! All recreation programs are offered either Free or minimal cost
CLICK HERE for the Seniors' Source Calendar
CLICK HERE for the Seniors' Source Newsletter
- Forever...in motion Saskatchewan Resources.
For some great Forever...in motion resources, visit Forever...in motion Saskatchewan's Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/716435232463229
*A personal facebook account is required to access the information on this account.
- Take part in a Forever...in motion class from the comfort of home! Click here to view the videos.
- Lots of easy activities to do at home such as puzzles, meditations, in home gardening, colouring, etc.
- Information on how to stay engaged and healthy at home.
- Very interesting virtual tours such as Living Room Concerts, National Gallery of Art in Washington, New England Aquarium, Wheel of Fortune plus more!
- “How Seniors Can Stay Virtually Connected with Loved Ones" provides the reader with 10 options for Seniors to stay in contact digitally during these uncertain times.
- Seniors Centre Without Walls: