We are thrilled to announce our 2022 lineup of Summer Programming for kids aged 0 to 11!
Our 2022 Summer Programs will run from July 4th to August 19th at a variety of parks throughout the community. In the case of inclement weather, alternative locations or cancellations may be announced. For the latest announcements regarding Summer Programs, please follow Community Services on Twitter and/or the City of Swift Current on Facebook.
Some 2022 Summer Programs require Pre-Registration. Please contact Community Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-778-2787 for more information.
And now, without further ado (insert drum roll), here are the details of our 2022 Summer Programs:
CLICK HERE to register online for Parks Play. Registration forms will also be available at the parks. Pre-registration is not required.
- Monday to Thursday
- Riverside Park
- Ages 6 to 8 from 8:30 – 10:00 AM
- Ages 9 to 11 from 10:15– 11:45 AM
- Space is limited & pre-registration is required.
- A different sport will take place each week. Children can register for one week, or all weeks. If they wish to register for all weeks, they will need to be signed up for each week individually.
- Schedule of activities:
July 4 - 7 – Tennis
July 11 - 14 – Soccer
July 18 - 21 – Beach Volleyball
July 25 - 28 – Pickleball
August 2 - 4 – Disc Golf
August 8 -11 - Rugby & Flag Football
August 15 - 18 – Riverside Fairway Games
- CLICK HERE for online registration.
- Monday to Thursday
- Kin Park
- 10:00 – 11:30 AM
- Ages 0 to 5
CLICK HERE to register online for Families in the Park. Registration forms will also be available at the park. Pre-registration is not required.
- Monday to Thursday 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Friday Field Trips 11:00am-4:00pm (Separate registration required - available at The Center during the program)
- Located at The Centre (55 1st Ave NE)
- Grades 6-9
CLICK HERE for online for The Zone on Monday - Thursdays. Registration forms will also be available at The Center throughout the summer. Pre-registration is not required for Monday - Thursday.