The purpose of the Saskatchewan Lotteries Community Support Grant is to provide funds to local, non-profit and volunteer-based organizations whose sole purpose is to provide programs and services in the sport, culture or recreation sector. Funds are available as a direct result of the sale of Saskatchewan Lotteries products. The funding is provided through local authorities throughout the province to assist them to maintain, improve and expand opportunities for people of all ages to derive the benefits from involvement in sport, culture and recreational programs and activities. For this reason, only those expenditures that can be directly related to the provision of programs and services will qualify for grant assistance.
• Projects or programs must be offered between April 1st - March 31st of the grant year.
• Grant applications are NOW CLOSED. For more information on the grant, and when the next funding stream will be please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Follow up reports are due April 15th of the granting year.
o CLICK HERE for the follow up report.
o Follow up reports can be dropped off in person at City Hall Community Services Desk OR by emailing email@example.com
• Late submissions and not submitting a report will not be accepted and may result in a loss of funding.
• Grant recipients are required to recognize and promote Saskatchewan Lotteries. Logo, ads and logo usage guidelines are available for download at: www.sasklotteries.ca/about-us/community-grant-program.htm
For more information or if you have any questions, please call 306-778-2787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org