Our new Community Services Online Portal is now live, and we’re excited to tell you that it will allow you to:
- Check facility availability
- Review contracts
- Make online payments
- Book campsites
- View program schedules
- Purchase swim passes
- Create personalized schedules
As you are an existing customer with us and you have a current contract/rental or swim pass, we will create your personal User Account for you. Here’s how it works:
- Community Services will automatically create your User Account for you.
- You will receive an email notification that will tell you how to access your User Account.
- The email sender will be listed as City of Swift Current or email@example.com
- Please check your Junk/Spam folder if you do not receive an email in your Inbox
- Once you access your User Account, please check that your contact information is correct.
- If your contact information is incorrect, you can either:
- Update it yourself when you are logged in to your User Account by clicking the green Edit button under My Profile, or
- Contact Community Services and provide us with your new contact information so we can update it on your behalf.
Once you have confirmed that your contact information is correct, you are ready to begin using the Online Portal!
Contact Community Services:
- Phone: 306.778.2787
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org