Our new Community Services Online Portal is now live, and we’re excited to tell you that it will allow you to:
- Check facility availability
- Review contracts
- Make online payments
- View program schedules
- Create personalized schedules
Your organization is a valued Community Partner, and we want to ensure that the transition to the new Online Portal will be seamless for you. Community Services will be creating your organization’s User Account for you. Here’s how it works:
- Community Services will automatically create your User Account for you.
- The email address that is listed as the contact email for your organization will receive an email notification that will tell you how to access your User Account.
- The email sender will be listed as City of Swift Current or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check your Junk Email/Spam folder if you do not receive an email by July 31st.
- Once you access your User Account, please check that your contact information is correct.
- If your contact information is incorrect, you can either:
- Update it yourself when you are logged in to your User Account by clicking the green Edit button under My Profile, or
- Contact Community Services and provide us with your new contact information so we can update it on your behalf.
Once you have confirmed that your contact information is correct, you are ready to begin using the Online Portal!
Contact Community Services:
- Phone: 306.778.2787
- Email: email@example.com