The Department is responsible for the management and strategic direction of information technology for business areas within the City. The Department ensures the effective management of the City’s information assets and supporting technologies.
Services are provided in the following areas:
- management of the computing environment
- information technology planning, development, implementation and support
- database development, support and administration
- business unit application development, implementation and support
- communication and network infrastructure services and support
- management of the internet connection
The Department is comprised of three positions:
Information Technology Manager- Clint Wiebe
Responsible for providing timely and accurate data to management and staff enabling daily business functions to be performed.
Network Administrator- Dwayne Lavoie
Responsible for support and installation of all software and hardware for the City as well as overall network security.
Database Administrator- Jason Ho
Responseible for administration functions of all systems including all database installations, maintenance, support, and security.