Action for Growth
- Set the direction and objectives to create the environment for growth in co-operation with council and the business community.
- Review of present policies including business incentives, economic development activities, identify where we overlap, where gaps exist and how we can build and strengthen them.
Alliances and Partnerships
Action City Council
- Develop strategy for strengthening our partnerships, creating new ones and building new alliances in and outside the city.
- The development of a marketing and promotional strategy that promotes the city’s attributes and potential.
- Council must assume a greater leadership role and be the catalyst for growth.
- Review of our working relationships with education, health and the business sectors with the objective of a better understanding of what the issues are and how we can support each other in building ideas and solutions.
City Hall Located at:
177 1st Ave N.E.
Swift Current, Saskatchewan
Current Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Mailing Address - All Departments
City of Swift Current
PO Box 340
Swift Current, Sk