Swift Current is located on the Trans-Canada Highway, 222 km East of Medicine Hat, AB, and 244 km West of Regina, SK. As the "hub" of Southwest Saskatchewan, our city boasts a growing population of approximately 17,000 people that serves a wider population of over 55,000.
Swift Current is home to the Cypress Regional Hospital, numerous Health Care Facilities, Chinook School Division, Holy Trinity Catholic School Division, Great Plains College, a vibrant downtown business core, two shopping malls, and many cultural and recreational amenities and facilities.
For more information on what Swift Current has to offer, check out Tourism Swift Current.
- Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park
- Grasslands National Park
- Saskatchewan Landing Provincial Park
- Lac Pelletier Regional Park
- The Chaplin Nature Centre
- Our Lady of the Assumption Roman Catholic Cathedral
- The Great Sand Hills
- The T. Rex Discovery Centre
To check out a map with hotel information, click here.