Swift Current is located on the Trans-Canada Highway, 222 km East of Medicine Hat, AB, and 244 km West of Regina, SK. As the "hub" of Southwest Saskatchewan, our city boasts a growing population of approximately 17,000 people that serves a wider population of over 55,000.
Swift Current is home to the Cypress Regional Hospital, numerous Health Care Facilities, Chinook School Division, Holy Trinity Catholic School Division, Great Plains College, a vibrant downtown business core (see SCDTBC MAP), two shopping malls, and many cultural and recreational amenities and facilities.
For more information on what Swift Current has to offer, check out Tourism Swift Current.
- Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park
- Grasslands National Park
- Saskatchewan Landing Provincial Park
- Lac Pelletier Regional Park
- The Chaplin Nature Centre
- Our Lady of the Assumption Roman Catholic Cathedral
- The Great Sand Hills
- The T. Rex Discovery Centre
To check out a map with hotel information, click here.