Attention: The City of Swift Current is pleased to announce that we have 47 fully-serviced residential lots that will be available for sale to the public on Monday, July 21st at 7:45 AM.
The total of 47 lots includes 41 single-family and 6 duplex lots, all of which are located in the Valley Ridge residential subdivision, north of the Cypress Regional Hospital.
To view a Lot Map, please click here. Prior to the July 21st sale date, anyone interested in acquiring the lot sales map, which includes the lot locations, sizes, prices and terms and conditions that apply, can do so at City Hall.
Public Notice is hereby given pursuant to Section 13 of The Cities Act that the Council for the City of Swift Current will consider a Bylaw to authorize the permanent closure and sale of a portion of the lane described as:
• Street/Lane 4, Plan D1130, Ext. 0
as shown cross-hatched on the drawing included with this notice.
Written or oral submissions respecting this proposed Bylaw will be considered at a regular Council meeting on the 21st day of July, 2014, in the City Hall Council Chambers at 6:30 p.m. A Public Hearing will be held at this meeting to hear presentations in support of or opposed to the proposed Bylaw. Please contact the City Clerk's office at City Hall to determine the procedure for making a presentation.
If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact Hank Epstein, Director of Planning and Growth Development, at City Hall.
- Vendor Applications are now available for Market Square 2014. Get yours here: Market Square 2014 Vendor Application Form
- Are you a new or future resident? We've compiled a short page to help you find information which will assist in making your move to Swift Current as pleasant as possible. In addition, links to other relevant pages within our site are included.
- Visiting Swift Current? We have a wealth of information for you! Not only do we have a Community Area and Leisure Section highlighting areas such as Golf Courses, Parks, and Media, but we've also got an entire Tourism Section which contains all the information you need to know and more about visiting our great City of Swift Current!
- Please e-mail us with any questions or comments you may have regarding our website as well as any general inquiries.
Join the City of Swift Current on Facebook, Twitter and Google +
Swift Current Centennial
Click here to learn more about the Integrated Facility Concept.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: HOUSING DEVELOPMENTS Proposals must be received by 2:00 pm CST, Friday, August 8th, 2014
RECREATIONAL SCHEDULES & UPDATES... groovin' in the park, Youth Advisory Council, 2014 Spring/Summer City Wide Registration contacts and other great programming.